Modular buildings, also called prefabricated homes or precision built homes, are built to the same or higher building standards as on-site homes. The building method is referred to as permanent modular construction. Modular buildings are not doublewides or mobile homes. Modular buildings accelerate your path to occupancy, reduces material waste, ensures exceptional quality and lessens site disruption.
Modular buildings are built to meet or exceed the same building codes and standards as site-built structures and the same architect-specified materials used in conventionally constructed buildings are used in modular construction projects.Benefits of modular buildings include:
- Aesthetics: Modular buildings can be designed and built to any size or shape, including multiple stories. And building aesthetics are easily matched surrounding structures.
- Precise: Absolute Containers uses the latest manufacturing technologies to produce high-quality temporary and permanent prefab buildings from wood, steel or concrete. Tight factory controls and repeatable processes ensure every component and finished structure meet strict specifications.
- Flexible: Modular building structures are easily configured and reconfigured to meet changing needs.
- Faster: What do faster construction timelines mean to your business? Cost savings and the ability to generate revenue much sooner can have a huge impact on your bottom line. Watch this animated timeline and see how modular buildings deliver comparable quality in half the time.
At Absolute Container we will ensure you get the best value for money with the shortest possible lead time. Our Modular Building Applications is suitable for many applications including:
- Cold Storage Units
- Medical Facilities & Laboratories
- Retail Stores & Tuck Shops
- Site Offices
Have a special requirement? We can design and manufacture to your requirements. No project too Big or Small! Contact Us today and see how we can build a custom modular Building to suit your requirements.