Our park homes are manufactured in a controlled factory environment. The use of durable materials and quality fittings together with robust design ensures the quality for which our transportable buildings have become known. The units are available in various sizes and floor plans and can be tailored to the customer's requirements. The fact that the units can be erected at any sites (with relevant local authorities' approval) suitable and convenient to the beneficiary is an added advantage.
Park homes are great for instant space solutions. They have a great modern look, you can place them anywhere , they come standard with a well-structured base. Can be manufactured to your requirements. They are easy to maintain.
Park homes are designed for long term or permanent placement.General Specifications
- Chassis and Floor: Steel Chassis is 275mmx65x20x3mm Lip Channel at 1600mm centres with 75mmx50mmx20mmx2mm Lip Channel at 600mm centres painted with primer and black top-coat with chassis lengths of up to 18m. An 18mm Plywood Timber Base is screwed to the steel chassis using self-drilling self-tapping screws at 400mm centres.
- Roof and Ceiling: The 5deg pitched roof is constructed from a 50mm Polystyrene Core composite panel with Colour Coated 0.47mm Zincalume on both sides with an IBR Profile on Top. Floor to ceiling height - 2400mm
- Sidewalls: The walls consist of a 50mm 16DV Polystyrene Core with 0.47mm Colour Coated Zincalume on both sides,
Units come in Single, Double-Wide and Multi-Slice Units.
Single Wide units are 3m Wide and come in 6m, 9.6m, 12m, 15m and 18m Variants.Uses
Features and Benefits (Single or Multi-Slice)
- Residential Units
- Accommodation Units
- Classroom Units
- Executive Class Office Units
Standard Optional Extras (anything else required can also be supplied)
- Easily transported
- Little or no site preparation.
- Quick delivery.
- 100% re-locatable.
- Complete turnkey projects.
- Exterior skirting
- Fly-screens for windows and doors.
- Air Conditioners.
- Double Wide units are 6m Wide and come in the same lengths.
- Multi-slice Units will give you most combinations you can think of.
Units are wired for 220 volt supply in accordance to SABS 0142:1987.Plumbing
Low theft SABS approved plastic piping is used for water supply and PVC for sewerage and waste water.Windows
Anodised Aluminium top-hung windows fitted with 4mm thick glass, burglar guards and blinds.Doors
We use the cut-out framed with specially formed Aluminium sections with rubber gasket and 3 lever locks.
Our Park homes are pre-manufactured, assembled and commissioned in our factory. The parkhomes have a very strong chassis system that allows the park homes to be loaded on trucks and offloaded on site again. Call for high quality park homes at Absolute Containers today.