Our determined, hardworking team will design and construct your well insulated, fireproof buildings from containers. You are free to choose your own wall and roof colours, and can further select from a wide range of internal fittings to suit both your taste and budget.
Prefab buildings drastically reduce the time and cost of construction. The building materials used are light yet sturdy, making them easily transportable.
You can rent or purchase our state of the art, efficient, and attractive prefab classrooms.
Whether you need a temporary prefab building for a short-term need of temporary space to accommodate space, built with off-site construction, that seamlessly blends in with your existing architecture; Absolute Containers can help with every unique situation and set of specifications.
Our prefab buildings are:
• Spacious, well-lit buildings.
• Finished to match your existing buildings exterior and interior design.
• Outfitted with ADA compliant handicap restroom facilities as needed.
• Wired for full data connectivity.
• Able to allow for occupancy in weeks.
• Easily relocatable.
Benefits of Prefab buildings:
1. Financial Savings: One of the greatest advantages of prefab building construction would be financial savings. Although the perception of custom-made pieces may seem expensive, with prefabricated or modular construction, this is not the case. Modular construction targets all budgets and price points, creating an affordable option. Prefabrication manufacturers often receive bulk discounts from material suppliers which then trickles down to the cost of a construction project. Modular construction also sidesteps the possibility of unreliable contractors and unproductive staff.
2. Flexibility: prefab building construction can be easily be disassembled and relocated to different sites. This significantly reduces the demand for raw materials, minimizes expended energy and decreases time overall. Also, modular construction allows for flexibility in the design of the structure allowing for a limitless number of opportunities. Since prefabricated construction units can be used in different spaces, its neutral aesthetics is able to blend in with almost any building type.
3. Consistent Quality: Since prefab building construction occurs in a controlled manufacturing environment and follows specified standards, the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality. Construction site-built structures are dependent upon varying skill levels and the schedules of independent contractors. These all contribute to the craftsmanship and overall quality of given structure. With prefabrication, each sub-assembly is built by an experienced crew in a weather-resistant factory, with multiple quality checks throughout the entire process. Some components of the building are constructed using precise machine equipment to ensure conformity to building code.
4. Reduced Site Disruption: Since many components of a building are completed in the factory, there is significantly less truck traffic, equipment and material suppliers around the final construction site. This limits the disruption of traditional jobsites that suffer from noise, pollution, waste and other common irritants.
5. Shorter Construction Time: Prefab building construction takes significantly less time to build than on-site construction. In many instances, prefabrication takes less than half the time when compared to traditional construction. This is due to better upfront planning, elimination of on-site weather factors, subcontractor scheduling delays and quicker fabrication as multiple pieces can be constructed simultaneously. Shorter construction times allows construction companies to take on multiple projects at once, allowing businesses to grow rather than putting all their focus and resources on one or a few projects at a time.
Call Absolute Containers now for a cost effective yet quality solution for your school now, whether it be a temporary solution or a long lasting solution we can assist you.